- Becki WilbertWow! I am ready for my front row seat ! That was an Amazing word. Thanks for sharing !
- isaac kissi kwakyethanks to the most high GOD for availing your self for such a wonderful massage,infact i'm relly ble
- oneguyseyesGood thoughts...challenged by this today.
- Kristy VelasquezAgreed. Great reflection. I think we will see more for-profit business models like TOMS shoes that m
- Ellen BonnetteI LOVE the first joke; "We have new babies". God Bless YOU. Have a Great week.
- Moore to ponderI liked that!
30 Day Fast argentina Assemblies of God back2school back to school banquet buenos aires building churches coffee Easter Egg Hunt Facilities Faith father's day growth barriers immunizations inflatables Jason Exley lead learn legacy life church Life Church Midlothian Jason Exley lifeunusual.com live love manna house midlothian ministry Miracles missionary kid Names of God new car nothing's too hard for God nthfg prayer pursuing God Remodel school supplies Sermon texas tx vision volunteers
- Create in Me… (1)
- Becoming Missional (1)
- Marketplace Ministry (1)
- Stewardship is Lordship (1)
- Happy Mother’s Day (1)
- Moving from the cheap seats to the front row (1)
- Surviving and Imperfect Family by Jason Exley (0)
- What Are You Going To Do About It? (0)
- jasonexley.com goes live! (0)
- Open Letter to Midlothian (0)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.